Is your furnace dependable? Does it heat your home reliably? Here at Air Tech of Pasadena, we’re dedicated to keeping you and your family comfy and cozy year-round! We have high standards when it comes to our furnace installations and maintenance checks, and our trusted heating services are well-known throughout our Texas area. Whenever you need a tune-up or want your appliance inspected before you transition into the next season, our trustworthy technicians are ready and available to assist you!
Read on for more info about our Pasadena heater repairs, or chat with one of our friendly team members at any time!
Indications That Your Furnace Has Issues
Wondering how to tell if your heater problems are serious enough to warrant repairs? Here are nine signs to watch out for:
- Higher utility bills than usual
- The air inside your home makes your lungs or throat feel tight
- Certain rooms feel warmer or cooler than others
- Your furnace fan seems to be blowing constantly
- The pilot light is not blue, which means that the gas is not being used safely and efficiently
- You always seem to have to crank up the heat every few hours
- When your furnace turns on, it is extremely loud
- Your heater never stops cycling
- The thermostat for your appliance malfunctions consistently
If your heater is continuously cycling or making loud noises, that could mean it’s nearing the end of its lifespan. Pay attention to how often your heater turns on throughout the day and reach out to our team if your home develops cold spots in different rooms. Protect your home and family from a costly heater breakdown by scheduling with Air Tech for your furnace repairs and maintenance!
How To Address Heater Problems
Interested in learning how to manage your heater issues? If you or your family members are noticing any of the signs above, it may be wise to start searching for some simple troubleshooting tricks. Here are some of the easiest ways to preserve your appliance:
- Check the wiring and power switch on your furnace often
- Replace your heater’s air filters regularly to reduce blockages
- Check your electrical control center for tripped breakers or damaged fuses
- Evaluate your thermostat and replace its batteries often
- Contact a professional if you’re not sure how to address an issue
Our AC And Furnace Repairs In Pasadena
Here at Air Tech of Pasadena, our mission is to provide high-quality heating and air conditioning services to all our clients regardless of the season. We know that scheduling maintenance checks or replacement appointments for an appliance that’s malfunctioning can feel like a hassle during the business of everyday life. Our staff and technicians are conscientious of your time and know how to service your appliances quickly and efficiently. We strive to be courteous and professional in everything we do, so you can rely on us to get the job done right the first time!
Visit Air Tech of Pasadena For Professional Heater Maintenance!
Are you ready to relax in the warmth of a well-heated home this season? Here at Air Tech of Pasadena, you can rely on us to make your household feel more comfortable whenever we walk through your door. Our professionals can identify whether or not you need parts replaced, a tune-up, maintenance check or a whole new appliance installation! Feel free to contact us through our website by setting up an appointment for your heater or air conditioning unit or give us a call today!